On Wed, 25 Sep 2019, Amir Caspi wrote:

Just a few (of many) spamples here:
https://pastebin.com/wRFBSCEZ
https://pastebin.com/FUdFEdhT
https://pastebin.com/LkqSEdAh

Some of those are following a pattern I've recently noticed - fairly obviously bogus spamvertising domain URLs with some .gov URLs thrown in as well. I'm assuming that's an attempt to leverage naïve domain whitelisting. One has a Humane Society URL, I presume the goal is similar.

I added __URI_DOTGOV but the performance isn't that great at the moment. I expect the masscheck corpora aren't seeing a lot of these (yet?). It's possible some of the DOTGOV combinations would work better in the Real World than they currently are in masschecks...

  Are you a mildly tech-literate politico horrified by the level of
  ignorance demonstrated by lawmakers gearing up to regulate online
  technology they don't even begin to grasp? Cool. Now you have a
  tiny glimpse into a day in the life of a gun owner.   -- Sean Davis
 3 days until the 78th anniversary of the massacre at Babi Yar
 Disarmament enables genocide - Registration enables disarmament