On Thu, 26 Sep 2019, Amir Caspi wrote:

On Sep 26, 2019, at 10:18 AM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:

Some of those are following a pattern I've recently noticed - fairly obviously
bogus spamvertising domain URLs with some .gov URLs thrown in as well. I'm
assuming that's an attempt to leverage naïve domain whitelisting. One has a
Humane Society URL, I presume the goal is similar.

Although they may not be in the spamples I provided, I've also seen .edu links.

Yeah, I'm starting to see those too. Added __URI_DOTEDU to see what it's worth.

  Our politicians should bear in mind the fact that the American
  Revolution was touched off by the then-current government
  attempting to confiscate firearms from the people.
 3 days until the 78th anniversary of the massacre at Babi Yar
 Disarmament enables genocide - Registration enables disarmament