On 29 May 2020, at 11:11, Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> wrote:
> On 2020-05-29 17:40, @lbutlr wrote:
>
>> I can't just blacklist the IPs because some people want these emails.
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/ have support for list-* headers

They generally do not have list headers, of course. At least not
List-unsubscribe. Most of them pretend they are not mailing lists at all, as is
the case with nearly all marketing email.

> round-cube and others web-mail missing it,

Roundcube has plugins that support list headers (Roundcube has plugins for most
things). I believe Horde does as well, but I am less sure there.

> oh dear is software from 2011 still stable ?

Squirrelmail is not supported and I would definitely not recommend anyone run
it, especially since you have to run a version of PHP that hasn’t been
supported in 4 years and has known exploits that will never be fixed.

--
'I think, if you want thousands, you've got to fight for one.'