Hi,

I am running postfix, dovecot, amavis, spamassassin and clamav on centos 7.

Everything is working great, and if I send an email with the spam signature on it it gets blocked by spamassassin.

But still a lot of spam comes spamassassin and I wondered if there was a really great guide out there which might tell me how to tune the spam filter.

On Thunderbird if I train the spam filter for a short time I get really great results with it catching most of what I would consider spam.

Also I wondered if there is a way to ask spamassassin to put the spam in the user's spam folder rather than deleting it.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew