Hello,

Email from my child's school is being identified as SPAM, but it's from
his teacher.

Here is theĀ  X-SPAM-Report:

        *      [194.25.134.21 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
        *  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
        *      provider (firstname-lastname[at]t-online.de)
        *  0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
        *  0.0 SPF_NONE SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
        *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
        *  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
        *      blocked.  See
        *      http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
        *      for more information.
        *      [URIs: example.com]
        *  1.8 MISSING_MIMEOLE Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
        *  2.5 XPRIO_SHORT_SUBJ Has X-Priority header + short subject
        *  1.7 MSM_PRIO_REPTO MSMail priority header + Reply-to + short
        *      subject
        *  1.7 SPOOFED_FREEMAIL No description available.

My best guess is that there was no subject line, but even that would still
cause it to fail the spam test.

Researching a little bit the MSMail priority related errors are related to that
sender's Email client? And, they should
remove X-MSMail-Priority header? I don't use MS system very often, so a little
confused.

Thanks for any infos.