I'm getting obvious phishing attempts. This one was made to look like it
was from Wells Fargo with an obvious spoofed email address.  However, when
I examined the headers, the From Address was this garbage:
*=?utf-8?B?V+G7hWxsc+G4nmFyZ28gQmFuaw==?=  *

I received another one that was meant to be an Amazon Prime Membership
failure.   How can I block these?  The last time I inquired about phishing,
it was suggested to install KAM, which I did, but this crap is still
getting through.  Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Daryl