Martin Gregorie skrev den 2020-11-11 11:02:
> On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 09:52 +0100, Tobi wrote:

> I suppose some may find it useful to datestamp entries with the last
> time mail was sent to them and remove any addresses that haven't
> been sent mail for 'x' days/weeks/months/years but I've never
> needed that ability.

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:14:05 +0100
Benny Pedersen wrote:
amavisd have penpal
spamassassin have txrep

On 11.11.20 15:41, RW wrote:
Note that without a DKIM pass, SPF is easily spoofed in TxRep.

is it? how does that work then?

DKIM reputations are identified by a combination of header from address
and signing domain. SPF pass reputations are just identified by header
address, without incorporating the envelope domain or requiring
alignment.

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]