uOn Fri, 19 Feb 2021, Dan Malm wrote:

I have a system that received mail from a webmail product that adds a
X-Originating-IP header with the IP of the webmail user.

Since Spamassassin for some reason considers that to be a
Received-header that results in all mails from the webmail hitting the
RDNS_NONE rule (only IP is added in the header) which I currently have
set to 0 due to this.

Could you post a sample of the headers from such? Obfuscate as you like, I'm just wondering about the order in which they appear.

 jhar...@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
  The promise of nuclear power: electricity too cheap to meter
  The reality of nuclear power: FUD too cheap to meter
 3 days until George Washington's 289th Birthday