On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, Dan Malm wrote:

On 2021-02-23 16:29, John Hardin wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, Dan Malm wrote:

On 2021-02-19 16:13, John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021, Dan Malm wrote:

I have a system that received mail from a webmail product that adds a
X-Originating-IP header with the IP of the webmail user.

Since Spamassassin for some reason considers that to be a
Received-header that results in all mails from the webmail hitting the
RDNS_NONE rule (only IP is added in the header) which I currently have
set to 0 due to this.

Could you post a sample of the headers from such? Obfuscate as you like,
I'm just wondering about the order in which they appear.