I'm experimenting with writing a library of my own SA rules and scores. I'd like to be sure that the rules I write don't turn ham into spam and vice versa. I figured the best way to do this would be to run SA against an existing collection of ham and spam to make sure emails are still scored accurately with the new rules.

I imagine a utility like this must exists so figured I'd ask here before re-inventing the wheel and writing my own (probably bugg) script.

The script would need to check against all email files in .INBOX.* and .Spam directory in a user's IMAP directory.

Thanks again, everyone.