On 22.04.22 10:02, Alex wrote:
>I just realized these are from my local rules, put together from a
>conversation many years ago, apparently from before SA had built-in
>DMARC support.
>
>https://www.mail-archive.com/users@spamassassin.apache.org/msg95643.html

now I really wonder why these aren't part of stock SA rules.

On 24.04.22 14:39, Alex wrote:
Does this mean you are investigating further?

not me, as I'm not involved in SA deployment more than by being active here.
perhaps you could fill a wishlist report...

Are these rules from the link above useful?

looks like they are. KAM.cf contains similar rules, but having them in stock SA would be nice.

Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901