On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 03:48:01PM +0300, Henrik K wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 02:21:49PM +0200, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> > KAM.cf has already all the needed glue, if you update to trunk and enable
> > DMARC plugin, DMARC rules will use new plugin code.
> >  Giovannin
>
> KAM.cf is not from SA project, not everyone uses it..  the DMARC stuff
> should be implemented in stock rules for 4.0.0.

Committed to stock rules:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/rules/25_dmarc.cf

Please someone double check that it looks usable, my covid brain can only do
so much right now.  Automatic updates are still on pause for a few days due
to welcomelist changes, so it's not going live yet.  Trunk is getting very
near to 4.0.0 pre-releases, so if people could actually install and test it,
would be great..