On 3/1/23 14:30, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Henrik K skrev den 2023-03-01 10:28:
On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 09:56:56AM +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I have SA 4.0 installed and Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AuthRes available.
However, I don't see AuthRes plugin mention in .pre files nor in SA rules.
Because it's experimental and unfinished.

logic is aswell

why should spf pluging be enabled to test if arc chain pass spf ?

same problem with dkim imho

aslong forwarders insists on doing dkim sign and leave arc seal and arc sign :/

I have wip code to check if dkim passes from arc signatures and integrate it
into DMARC policies checks.
Authres plugin is needed to parse Arc signatures and pass the results to DMARC
plugin.

 Giovanni

I will try to load it to see if it works.
You also need rules for it to do anything.  No plugin uses it's parsing at
this time.

its aswell good to define trustness in this senario, this is more or less bogos
:)

Try the example rules and report back if it works..
https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/4.0.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_AuthRes.html

it does not, how should dmarc plugin use this ?

dmarc only works with A-R headers imho, not internal data as in spamassassin,
okay first step first :)