test2:~# spamassassin -D < spam-test.txt  > out2

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 22:10:07 +0200
To: recipi...@alexander.com
From: Lara <sen...@a1exander.com>

Try this:

 header         __TO_OUR_DOMAIN             To:addr =~ /alexander\.com/i
 header         __FROM_OUR_DOMAIN_FUZZY     From =~
/(?!alexander)<A><L><E><X><A><N><D><E><R>\.com/i
 replace_rules  __FROM_OUR_DOMAIN_FUZZY
 meta           OUR_DOMAIN_SPOOFED_FROM     __TO_OUR_DOMAIN &&
__FROM_OUR_DOMAIN_FUZZY

Note that the Levenshtein distance plugin would be a more general solution, but this might be quite useful.

 jhar...@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
  An operating system design that requires a system reboot in order
  to install a document viewing utility does not earn my respect.
 Tomorrow: the 75th anniversary of Israel's independence