On Fri, 12 May 2023, Loren Wilton wrote:

 But I was more interested if SA already has something like that?

 It does not.

Weren't there a whole set of "FUZZY" rules once?

There still are.

 jhar...@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
  Before Adolph Hitler came to power, there was a black market in
  firearms, but the German people had been so conditioned to be law
  abiding, that they would never consider buying an unregistered
  gun. The German people really believed that only hoodlums own such
  guns. What fools we were.         -- Theodore Haas, Dachau survivor
 2 days until the 75th anniversary of Israel's independence