Hello,

I make use of SpamAssassin 4.0.0 on a low volume e-mail server.  I also
run my own validating resolver with Bind 9.18.27 on the e-mail server.

The only piece of software I have in my e-mail stack that uses SORBS is
SpamAssassin.  I have noticed in my resolver logs multiple entries where
a query of SORBS results in REFUSED results.

Here is an example entry:

    10-May-2024 05:34:39.024 lame-servers: info: REFUSED unexpected
        RCODE resolving 'rbldns10.sorbs.net/A/IN': 108.59.172.201#53

While some queries succeed and SpamAssassin appears to be able to use
SORBS, there are always *multiple* REFUSED results only for sorbs.net.

Am I exceeding the number of free queries that SORBS allows ?  If so, do
I need to register with SORBS (similar to how SpamHaus requires
registration to use their DQS service) ?  If so, how do I update my SA
configuration ?

Thanks,

- J