From: "Matt Kettler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Philip Prindeville wrote:

Interestingly enough, Japan also has laws against spam that most
legitimate ISPs attemp to conform to.  You probably weren't aware of
that.

You'd never know it from their effectiveness!

This isn't really any different than the US with u-can-spam. I mean, yes the
prosecuted Leo, but they never collected any money and he's still operating.

I keep saying that some attitude readjustment is probably the only way
to solve the problem. That can start with a standard kneecapping and
continue onwards until attitude is adjusted. Or we could adopt the
Mohammedan strategy of cutting off hands.

{o.o}    Not feeling very politically correct today.