Rob,

I'm not an attorney so this isn't real legal advice but what are "False
Sp*am accusations".  Block them for being a Spammer not a Sp*ammer.  I
highly doubt that even in the remote possibility that this was opted
into that they could even remotely take any legal action against you.

You should really reply from that account and ask what Sp*am is.

Gary

INCIDENT

href=3D"http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm";>Federal