spectacularstuff wrote:
I have just set up Spam Assassin on our server.
It is working very nicely however whenever we try to send an email from our
own server to someone else on the same server, it gets picked up as spam.

I am wondering if anyone here has experience with Spam Assassin and can help
me fix the issues below as I don't know what they mean exactly.

I have spam assassin set to detect at 8 points whether or not an email is
spam. We are way over that because of the following reasons.

What do I have to fix on our server to fix the 4 issues below?

1. We are losing 3.4 points because of HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR.

2. We are losing 2.6 points because of NO_DNS_FOR_FROM.

3. We are losing 2.0 points because of RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL.

4. We are losing 1.7 points because of RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL.

Here is a standard header from Spam Assassin that we get when we sent each
other email.

Code:
 3.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR    Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
addr1)
 0.1 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY   BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
 0.7 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY       BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME
 2.6 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM        DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address
                            [68.56.175.199 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [68.56.175.199 listed in combined.njabl.org]
-0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
Thanks for any help with this.

Wayne