The short of it is that I can't get unwhitelist_from_rcvd to
unwhitelist anything.

Here's the situation:  We have a brand-new machine that's going to be
swapped in as our mail server.  We're trying to test everything
thoroughly before we switch over to it.  To avoid any loss of mail, I
have a test user on the old machine (call it X) with procmail recipes
to forward all mail to the same user on the new machine (Y).

All mail sent on the LAN is masqueraded so the headers say it is from
the "brasslantern.com" domain.  The test user is named
"untrusted-relay".

On both X and Y, the user_prefs file has

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] brasslantern.com

Now, the trouble is, that to test SA I forward from X to Y *before* SA
processing.  Trimmed excerpts from "spamassassin -D" output on a spam
message (removed stuff like SPF query failing to load, etc., and
changed machine name to Y):

debug: SpamAssassin version 3.0.6
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
[...]
debug: is Net::DNS::Resolver available? yes
debug: Net::DNS version: 0.48
debug: all '*From' addrs: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
debug: Running tests for priority: 0
debug: running header regexp tests; score so far=0
[...]
debug: forged-HELO: from= helo=0630.com by=brasslantern.com
debug: registering glue method for check_hashcash_value
(Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash=HASH(0x1b9c270))
debug: all '*To' addrs: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]
debug: running body-text per-line regexp tests; score so far=-99.702
debug: running uri tests; score so far=-99.702

The reason for the -99.702 is because the first of the two '*From'
addresses matches the whitelist_from_rcvd rule.  So I tried adding

unwhitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] brasslantern.com

but this does not change anything.  In fact I've tried every variant
of unwhitelist_from_rcvd that I can think of, to no effect.  The only
thing that changes the score is removing the whitelist_from_rcvd
directive.

I've searched bugzilla without finding anything about unwhitelist for
anything more recent than 2.60.  Anybody have any clues what's going
on, or what I'm doing wrong?