Excuse my ignorance, but I have seen mention of raising scores for Bayes_99, Bayes_95, and I have several SPAM messages that are trigerring Bayes_50 but are getting a score of 0.00.  What are the differences between these and how do I go about raising the scores?  I can't seem to find any documentation, so if you can point me at some I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

James