Christopher Mills wrote:
> Hi,
> We have over 100 domains on a server, all of which are getting junk
> mail. SA 3.1.4 installed, but I don't think it's properly trained yet
> (even though I did upgrade from an earlier version).
>
> If I set up a [EMAIL PROTECTED] address and tell all my customers
> to forward the junk mail they get to that address, then run sa-learn
> on that mailbox, will that help, or, will it train SA that the users
> that forwarded the junk ARE the spammers and start to assign higher
> scores to legitimate customers?

No, SA will learn that messages forwarded from your users are spam.

As someone else pointed out, you need to find a method that preserves
the original headers of the message.  Forwarding the spam as an
attachment and then stripping it out or copying it to a shared imap
folder are two of the more common options.

--
Bowie