From: Ray Dzek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:41 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: Train from Outlook?

Imap2mbox resides on a windows server and only converts the imap format into an mbox format.  Reading the links you provided there is an executable and external batch files to run on a windows machine.  So that would/could be a solution if your environment is windows only.  We are running a linux server with postfix + amavisd-new with SA and ClamAV to pre-process mail coming into our Exchange server.    The solution I described is an all in one perl script that runs on the linux server.  Imap-sa-learn.pl reads directly from the SPAM and NO-SPAM folders on the Exchange server, processes the messages, and removes them.  There are no extra processes that need to be run on the Exchange server itself.

So –

If you are running linux in front of your Exchange server – my solution works.

If you are running SA on a windows box – your solution works.