From: "Nick Rout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using spamd started from .procmailrc, it logs to syslog and ends up in
/var/log/mail.log, along with postfix's log and courier-imap's log.

How can I get some analysis of this?, eg positives per day, etc.

Have googled a bit, and looked in the archives, a lot of people talk
about their stats, not many messages show the commands they use to get
them!

If you have a normal distro the nice set of tools that comes with
SpamAssassin are likely not there. With a cpan install there are
some interesting tools in /usr/share/doc/spamassassin/tools/.

A different tool, sadly named the same as one of the official tools,
that I like better was done by Dallas Engelken. It is carefully hidden
where nobody can find it at:
http://www.rulesemporium.com/programs/sa-stats.txt

Rename it to goodsa-stats.pl or something. It is quite informative
about what rules are hitting on ham or spam.

{^_^}