On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Michael Scheidell wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but... You get no logs or indication when there's trouble from
some brain-dead server (Exchange?) which insists upon sending to
your highest MX Record.

They call and say your mail server has been down for days, never
accept any of their mail. You check your server logs and say that
their server never even tried to connect to any of your servers. ;(
Been there, got the Pissed-off-LLuser medal to prove that it can happen.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>