From: "Investors.com briefcase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Growth alert that brings profit, look through the email
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:39:31 +0700

------------=_45421BC2.7E55E961

Spam detection software, running on the system "iwonka.med.virginia.edu", has

Content preview:  Paul Robinson, whose World Cup was a mixed bag. They
  have now won the competition four times, one fewer than Brazil, and it
  was theAmbassador Bolton: "The Security Council upheld its
  responsibility and passed a [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 TO_WM_FROM_COM         To [EMAIL PROTECTED] from a .com
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9999]
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers

------------=_45421BC2.7E55E961