I understand that there are different configurations of two servers but I am wondering if there is any possibility to catch these mail (not treated as spam with remote server) on my local server.
Thank's
Wojtek
Magnus Holmgren wrote:

On Monday 30 October 2006 20:44, Wojciech Potrzebowski took the opportunity to say:
Thank you for your time in handling with this case!
I have atached two e-mails with headers from both servers. I can only
configure SA on my local server: iwonka.med.virginia.edu. I don't have
access to the other mail server.

As you can see, on your local server the spam hits BAYES_99:

       NO_RELAYS,TO_WM_FROM_COM autolearn=no version=3.0.6

But on the other server bayesian-style (it's not pure bayesian, but modified to be better) classifying isn't used at all, or isn't trained (they're using Amavisd-new as the interface to SA, which (in a way) explains the slightly different header format. In any case, you won't get the same results unless both servers share the same bayes database.