I just got my system going. For the short term I would like to send all
mail marked as spam to another address (not served from the box spam
assassin is on).

I am using sendmail/procmail/spamassissin

Here is my .spamassassin.rc file. Any ideas why this won't work? When
the forward rule is in place, the first rule doesn't work.

I'm new to this so my apologies if this is a trivial/silly error on my
part.

Thanks for the help,

Luke

# (250 * 1024 = 256000 bytes) are processed by SpamAssassin.
:0fw
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamassassin --prefs-file=/home/spamfolder/.user_prefs

# All mail tagged as spam (eg. with a score higher than the set
threshold)
# is forwarded to admin
:0
/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# Work around procmail bug: any output on stderr will cause the "F" in
"From"
# to be dropped.  This will re-add it.
:0
* ^^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
}