> > Put a full email (including all headers) on a web page somewhere.
>
> http://www.rocsca.it/it_by_confocal.out
>
> That's not a drug spam, that's a stock spam.  It just happens
> to be for a pharmacutical company.

Sorry! I'm not very experienced with the kinds of spam..

I'ld very to learn to classify the spam per content.. I need a few
documentation..

> Get the SARE stocks ruleset and you will have some better
> luck.  Often these are GIF images, so ImageInfo and FuzzyOCR
> can both help a lot.

OK. I will do.. Indeed I already use FuzzyOCR.. but it often miss to
block this email.. I'm afraid that I use a bad dictonary (the default)
and I'm looking for a better one..

rocsca