Hi,

Rocco Scappatura wrote:
Your network tests are still not working. Run spamassassin -D again to make sure the Net::DNS installation is being used by SA.

Infact, I'm tryng to install it cos it is not installed..

I have succeded..

Attached there is the output of spamassassin -D before and after
instruct bayes db..

Success!  That looks far more healthy now.

You now need to feed as many of these messages into the Bayes system as possible. The Bayes system calculates its score on statistical probabilities feeding one message may not make a huge difference to the score, so you need to continue to feed messages into the system. If you can train your Bayes system to correctly mark these at 99% probability that will give you another 3.5 marks.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples