I get that line from my boss all the time. I simply reply "If I'm hit by a
bus, your screwed. So pay me enough where I don't have to walk." :)

> So I'm looking for an appliance that will do basic in/out mail relay
> with antivirus and antispam filtering, that will allow me to
> route mail
> on a per domain basis and do all the usual custom whitelists and
> blacklists etc.

I believe Mcafee has something that does all of that. I'm slightly biased
towards them because they give back to open source community. And I love
their accents :)

--Chris