Hi,

Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:

You're probably loading the plugin twice, one from your local.cf or a
v3**.pre file, and the other from the ImageInfo.cf. Take out one of
the LoadPlugin directives (preferably the one from local.cf or the
*.pre files), and everything will go fine.

This isn't a new installation of ImageInfo. That has been working without problem for ages now. As has sa-update. Just recently sa-update has occasionally given this error. Spamassassin on its own does not, and in fact sa-update does not give this error every time.

Luix