On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Marc Perkel wrote:

Shane Williams wrote:
 Unless you have some other reliable source of statistics regarding how
 various entities choose MX records, I'd expect blacklisting this way
 is likely to garner significant false positives.

It appears that some spammers hit the highest mx first and some spammers hit random mx records. But legit email would not hit these higher mx records so I doubt I'll have a problem with false positives.

It appears that way based on what?  If you have some data that
demonstrates this pattern, please share.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool
All syllogisms contain three lines |              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew