From: Bill Landry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 June 2007 18:18
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: These are getting through SA...

Mark, thanks for the patches.  However, even with both Dns.pm patches
applied, unless I set "rbl_timeout" to a high enough time interval, SA
still misses the URIBL test results in the sample messages I posted in
bugzilla 5506.

For example, if I set "rbl_timeout 15", I get no URIBL hit results.
However, if I set "rbl_timeout 60", I do get URIBL hit results.  This is

because the 60 interval is long enough for Botnet's (in this case) RDNS
test to timeout before the "rbl_timeout" interval.

Bill