Stefan Jakobs wrote:
> Let's assume you running a mailrelay for a university and your users are from
> different countries. Lets assume further on you have no Swedish people at
> your university (and you get a lot of spam from Sweden). Then it would be
> nice to have a not_ok_locales option, because you see immediately which
> locale character set is considered as possible spam.
>
> If you have a list of: af ax al dz as ad ao ai aq ag ar am aw ac au at az bs
> bh bb by be bz bm bt bo ba ... ve vn vg vi wf eh ye yu zm zw
> Do you see, that Sweden is the only country which is missing?  I know it
> maybe, but what happens when I quit my job. And somebody else should find the
> mistake, why some mails from Sweden are considered as spam. This can be trap.
>
> I know this is a case with a lot of "if", but I mean it is better to have
> good
> readable configuration than to prevent a second parameter which does nearly
> the same as the first one.

Now that sounds like a valid reason to me. The only problem is if you
use not_ok_locales, then you should not use ok_locales.. This might get
confusing to someone who thinks they're white/blacklists.

It would be a harmless confusion, but if you specified:

not_ok_locales se
ok_locales en

The ok_locales would do nothing at all.  We'll have to document that
*very* carefully.