Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 03:07:43PM +0000, Justin Mason wrote:
The big question is, where do the devs think folks should go to get it?
from SVN directly, I guess.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/masses ...

Yes.  The main idea was to decrease the size of our distribution by dropping
things that are not generally useful or used by the majority of the users.  So
the masses directory was cut, since the only time you'd use that stuff is when
developing SA or rules, and at that point you can just grab the SVN tree since
you're probably going to want to use it for the latest code/rules anyway.
Yeah, that's what I assumed, but since it's not in the tarball, I felt it would be important to point the wiki to a proper source.