Justin Mason wrote:

quick survey:

Is anyone using mass-check without previously having SVN set up?
Is this turning out to be a major barrier?
Should we put mass-check back into the distro?
Good survey, although I highly doubt anyone is using it that wouldn't be able to get it from SVN with the instructions on the wiki. i.e.: if you are advanced enough to need mass-check, you are probably advanced enough to use SVN.

By the way, I've already updated the wiki to reflect that masses is in SVN.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/MassCheck

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/MassesOverview

I'm a little less happy with the way I added it to MassesOverview, but at least the information is there and accurate..

--j.