> > And spammer are becoming more faster as the time goes on.. Is it
> > convenient to use gray listing
>
> newer bots retry, so GL is only effective is the time
> interval is large enough, but that's not a neutral thing so
> should be restricted to suspicious mail. That's what I use GL
> for anyway.

What do I need to set up GL? Only the command below or there is
something other parameter that I could set up (eg: the time spent before
a message is accepted and so on)?

> the spam you showed has:

> which means the client is "unknown" and it helo'ed with a
> literal IP (it's from Korea too but let's ignore this). My
> postfix has a check_helo_acces with a pcre:
>
> /^[/      reject_unknown_client, policy_greylist
>
> This rejects mail if the client is unknown and helo's with a
> literal IP.

It's very interesting.. In what restriction do I have to put the rulese
above?

> I've not seen literal IPs in ham on an MX. Note that this
> test must not be applied on an MSA: MUAs like Thunderbird do
> helo with a literal IP.

Infact..

Indeed I'm not using MSA.. So this complicates the things.. :-(

> The test is run before DNSBL checks, so it saves some cycles
> and reduces the load on DNSBL sites. these days, the test
> catches about 15% of mail rejected at MTA time.
>
> Note that reject_unknown_client returns a temp error, but
> unlike GL, you'll need to whitelist the client if you want to
> accept his mail). if this is a real issue, just remove the
> reject_unknown_client part and leave the greylisting check. but

So you are saying that I have to WL the client that present himself to
my server with an IP rather than a hostname?

And how I could withelist that client?

> of course, this is mostly a temporary cure. if ratware learns
> to helo with a hostname, it won't be caught. but let's fight
> the spam of today for now ;-p

I agree with.. Compliment for your exahustive argumentation..

rocsca