> --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> > policyd works a treat :) V2 is also in development aswell.
> >

> it's not the same. I don't know why they call it V2.
> As far as I know, Cami is no more involved. so I would stick
> with the "current" (which is a single C threaded program).

So you still prefer policyd not policydV2..

Some questions:

- Does any web interface for policyd exist?
- I have different SMTP gateways, on each of which I have to install
policyd. Is it possible to share a single DB between the different
policyd servers?

For other possible question I will refer to policyd ML. :-)

Thanks,

rocsca