On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:18:03 +0530, "Agnello George"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On 3/20/08, Arvid Ephraim Picciani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> nice. spam on the spamassassin ml. anyone got a rule for those already? :D
>>
>> On Thursday 20 March 2008 11:13:09 agnello george wrote:
>> >  Hi,
>> >  I started your industry profile on Orglex by adding you as my contact and
>> > joined Management Consulting, Commercial Banks, Mobile Operators,
>> > Magazines, Social Networking, Software Testing Hubs. Orglex delivers
>> > relevant news, information, networking and jobs within your Industry Hubs.
>> > The more industry contacts and influence you have, the better your access
>> > to industry recruiters, jobs and business opportunities. Click on the below
>> > link to accept my Invitation and increase both your Industry connections
>> > and influence. http://www.orglex.com/joinhubs/0306184118f09fe4a7f1/
>> >  Thanks
>>

>> --
>> best regards
>> Arvid Ephraim Picciani
>>

>SO SORRY!! THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE ON MY BEHALF !!! DIDN'T KNOW IT TOOK
>ALL MY ADDRESSES IN MY ADDRESS BOOK!!
>
>THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO REVERSE
>
>I DO APOLOGIES AGAIN !!
>

>AGNELLO

I wouldn't worry about it too much, that you followed up with an
apology speaks volumes and I suspect many of us have been bitten by
similar things on networking sites, I know I have.

That said, remind me not to book on a flight you're on; of all the
lists to do that on you probably picked the worst :-D That kind of
luck is best avoided!

Have a good Easter

Nigel