> -----Original Message-----
> From: Niels Przybilla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 3 December 2008 6:01 p.m.
> To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Subject: bohunu
>
> Hi,
>
> is somebody here using bohunu.com
>
> Is it worth testing it ?
>
> BR Niels

Hello,

I was using Pyzor until about 2 months ago. It was quite good then, I
don't think I ever got a False Positive with it, and it did stop a lot
of Spam - not as much as Razor, but still significant. I had to take it
offline as I was getting timeouts doing E-Mail scanning. I have not
tried the new version yet - I badly want to, but our Mail server sits on
Debian Sarge, and there is no way I can run the Binary of Bohuno as it
requires a version of SSL I cannot use in Sarge.
Hopefully someone can try it on a more recent distro, and provide some
information as to whether it is any good or not.

Cheers,
Mike