On Fri, 1 May 2009, John Hardin wrote:

On Fri, 1 May 2009, jason_quick wrote:

 I have been trying to find a way to automatically move messages that have
 been tagged as spam by SA to my virtual users' .Junk folder.

Strictly speaking that isn't the province of SA. SA is only a scoring tool.

 procmail-3.22-17.1

If procmail is your LDA, that's the place to make delivery decisions.

Whoops. I skipped over the part where this won't work for your virtuals. Sorry!

  Ignorance doesn't make stuff not exist.               -- Bucky Katt
 7 days until the 64th anniversary of VE day