jason_quick a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to find a way to automatically move messages that have
> been tagged as spam by SA to my virtual users' .Junk folder. I need this to
> happen server-side because my users use IMAP, and most email clients don't
> allow filtering rules to deposit mail into an IMAP folder. My MTA is
> Postfix, and it will not allow me to call procmail for virtual accounts for
> "Security Reasons". I have extensively searched the net and mailing lists
> and have not found a solution. As a last resort I am considering creating a
> grep-based filter, but that seems expensive. I am really hoping someone can
> point me in the right direction.
>
> spamassassin-3.2.5-1
> postfix-2.3.3-2.1
> dovecot-1.0.7-7
> procmail-3.22-17.1
> CentOS 5.1

your best choice is to upgrade dovecot and use dovecot-sieve.

if that's not possible, maildrop may be a good choice, depending on your
setup (it's easy if all your mailstore belongs to a single uid...)

finally, another option is to use amavisd-new. you can configure it to
redirect spam to user+s...@domain (add extension). then you can play
with postfix and possibly dovecot, depending on how you deliver mail.

in any case, this is not related to spamassassin. depending on your
choice, the appropriate list is one or more of:

dovecot
courier-maildrop
postfix-users
amavis-user