Greetings;

1. The suggestions to rebuild the bayes db didn't make any difference.
2. The error complains about the packing format of the db, when as near as I
can tell, it isn't packed, its plain text, or at least the bayes_seen file is.
And its nearly 9 megabytes.

bayes_toks, OTOH, is inscrutable. and over 2 megabytes.

Is there a way to check this bayes_toks file for validity, & maybe even fix
it, or should I just nuke all bayes_* and retrain?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)