Hi Henrik,

> I've revamped fully the old code. Works still the same, but has some new
> functions. It's also a bit more careful when parsing body (new parser,
> emails inside <> are ignored, as well ones inside urls etc), so it might
> even reduce FPs and add hits, who knows.
>
> Domains are now separated from the plugin, so you should download the
> default list first: http://sa.hege.li/freemail_domains.cf - don't download
> too often, won't be probably that much updated. Also check out:
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/90_sare_freemail.cf
>
> http://sa.hege.li/FreeMail.pm (see inside for some documentation)
> http://sa.hege.li/FreeMail.cf (for some examples)

I'm wondering why sa-update has no problem with:

sa-update --channelfile sare-sa-update-channels.txt

However, it complains when I try to update the sought rules:

sa-update --channel sought.rules.yerp.org --gpgkey 6C6191E3 && echo
"Updated"
no freemail_domains entries defined, disabling plugin at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FreeMail.pm line 301.
no freemail_domains entries defined, disabling plugin at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FreeMail.pm line 301.
Updated

When I run "spamassassin --lint" no problems are reported.  Any thoughts
on why this is happening only when updating the sought rules?

Thanks,

Bill