John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009, Adam Stephens wrote:

LuKreme wrote:
 On 12-May-2009, at 18:27, John Hardin wrote:
>  uri      URI_HIDDEN    /\/\../

 Ah, that's very very nice.

 Scoring it at 3.0, too aggressive?

I'd say so - I'm seeing lots of FPs on this, most prominently on mail from mail.elsevier-alerts.com

Really? Sites are sending out legitimate URLs pointing to hidden directories?

Could you post an example, please? This I gotta see...

I don't so much think it's a case of them containing hidden dirs, but rather for some reason the rule misfires (maybe??).

Anyway, here's an example I saw today where I can't see why the rule fired:

http://pastebin.com/m1268fbe6