On Tirs, Juni 16, 2009 03:13, David Gibbs wrote:
> Since Mailman adds it's own headers to the messages it processes, any
> existing signatures in the message are invalidated.  Thus, Mailman has to
> remove any existing signatures and let the MTA resign the message after
> it's been processed.

i am on more maillists where this is not so, even my own mailman setup
does not have a problem with dkim signing, eg on postfix maillist my
header is not invalid after i get my mails back from there maillist

on another list i have problem since that there site using clamsmtp that
breaks dkim (fix is to disable add heder in clamsmtp)

> Or are you just being sarcastic?

just on facebook :)

--
xpoint