David Gibbs a écrit :
> Bill Landry wrote:
>> This may be true if the sender were adding the footer before signing and
>> sending the message to the list.  However, not true if it's the mailing
>> list that is adding the footer after the original sender has already
>> signed the message.
>
> As I understand it, in order for the signatures to be valid, the message has
> to be signed by the sender ... because most mailing list software adds
> headers.
>
> Mailman has specific functionality to remove signature headers so that the
> message can be resigned as it's sent out.

which doesn't help, because if I get mail claiming to come "From:
<mo...@netoyen.net>", yet it doesn't have a sig of mine, I don't really
care if some fancy mailman owner has added his own.

if all it takes is to claim to be a "mailman", then I can fake all
signatures of the whole internet by adding mailman headers.