On 22.06.09 23:01, Jeremy Morton wrote:
> You really can't?
>
> SORBS accidentally blacklist your domain.  You then have to pay their
> tithe money to get people to start receiving your e-mail again.  I say
> that sucks.  BTW, it happened to my domain, I tried to contact them, and
> got one automated response e-mail.  Nothing more.  Good riddance to them.

they don't "accidentally" blacklist. The $50 fee is/was only required for
"spam" database you can get into only by spamming sorbs.
And the "spam" was taken out of agregate sorbs blacklist long time ago.

We were able to contact them and delist spamming IPs, not once
Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)