On 25-Jun-2009, at 16:01, John Rudd wrote:
People who complain that the PBL is blocking things that aren't spam
kind of don't get the point of the PBL.  The PBL's definition means
that it will block non-spam.  It should also block a lot of spam, but
the fact that it will block ham is not an indictment of the PBL.  It
just means that people who complain about that fact don't understand
the PBL.

If only more people understood this. Thanks for the post John, you summarized it very well. If anyone ever whines about the PBL again, please repost.

I block the PBL at transaction because even if it's not spam, it is unauthorized mail as defined by the owner of the IP. This means the person on that IP has a legitimate NON-PBL method of sending mail, and if they want to communicate with me, they will use it.

--
This is our music from the bachelor's den, the sound of loneliness
        turned up to ten. A harsh soundtrack from a stagnant waterbed